T: +44 (0) 845 071 2801
Sales Organisation Effectiveness - High Performing Sales Organisations
Sales organisations are facing higher level challenges, driven by various factors in the marketplace:
- Increased competition, including from non-traditional competitors.
- Globalisation of markets.
- Impact of technology, leading to new purchasing methods and changing relationships with customers (more e-based business).
- Rising customer expectations, especially in the case of longer term contract based relationships, where customers are looking for value and insight from their suppliers.
- Organisations moving towards preferred supplier agreements.
The challenges many organisations face in response to the above factors:
- Developing sales managers who lift performance through best practice leadership of sales teams.
- Development and retention of high performing sales people. Productivity differentials between high and medium performing sales people can be significant.
- Cross-functional teams developing strategic customer relationships.
Hemsley Fraser works with organisations to:
- Develop sales managers, as a key differentiator of sales team performance.
- Create differentiated skills and behaviours in sales teams to lift the performance of sales people.
- Drive reliable processes and practices throughout the sales organisation.
- Support cross-functional teams who develop high value strategic customer relationships.
- Create clear strategies for development and retention of high performing sales people.
- Create a strong focus on a strategy, with supporting processes, to acquire and retain long-term profitable customers.
To find out more about how we can help you improve your sales effectiveness please contact us.
Download more information on improving sales organisation effectiveness.