Course code: ANL - call 0845 071 2801
Course duration: 1 day.
This one-day course focuses on the practical application of NLP techniques in the workplace. It builds on the material covered in the Introduction to NLP course and introduces you to new models and techniques.
By employing NLP at work you will be able to introduce imaginative ways of working through problems to creative solutions.
Is it right for me?
The course is intended for any supervisor or manager who has a basic understanding of NLP and wants to learn more about the tools and techniques and their application in the workplace.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Use four NLP techniques to enhance performance in the workplace.
- Apply specific questions to assess a persons motivation and criteria for success.
- Detect limiting beliefs and barriers to progress and find out how easy it is to overcome these objections.
- Learn a problem solving model to help gain commitment to solutions.
- Demonstrate how well you can use your new skills.
What will it cover?
Change Your Language Patterns for Enhanced Performance
- Enhance your ability to lead others
- Create clarity of thought in yourself and others
- Discover hidden beliefs in others that promote or hinder personal development
- Practise a logical approach to questioning for greater personal effectiveness
Gauge Motivation through the Art of Specific Questioning
- Learn new ways to question and listen
- Uncover unconscious motivators in yourself and others
- Put the right people in the right role
- Discover a new way to build rapport
Remove Barriers to Progress
- Overcome objections and blocks to improvements
- Keep conversations positive
- Discover how to make interventions that undermine negativity
Problem Solving Made Easy
- Use the idea of time lines to track problems in the office
- Use a problem solving model in a number of situations
- Build the four techniques into one powerful model
- Create an action plan to take back to work
Further courses to consider
Influencing and Persuading Skills - With an Introduction to Negotiation
Negotiation Skills Workshop for Managers
E-learning Package: Selling with NLP
Matthew Darville, Electrotechnical Sector
"This course was a pragmatic refreshing approach to NLP. We were encouraged to use those techniques which we felt most comfortable with. It certainly has improved my observational skills and given me a greater focus in my dealings with people."