Course code: CSE-DM - call 0845 071 2801
Course duration: 2 days.
Use the powerful tools provided by the new direct marketing techniques to reach your strategic goals and achieve success.
Is it right for me?
Suitable for newcomers or those just starting to use digital channels as a tool to communicate or sell to customers. Anyone involved in Direct Marketing.
What will I learn?
By the end of this highly practical course you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of Direct Marketing
- Develop and implement email campaigns
- Understand how to bring together all the digital channels for greatest effect
- Maximise response from your email campaigns
- Learn best practice for designing and writing email copy
What will it cover?
Introduction to Direct Marketing (DM)
- Defining DM: development, applications
- Identifying new digital challenges and key factors in devising email campaigns
- Identifying the benefits associated with effective DM campaigns
- Analysing key legal issues
Integrate DM in your Marketing Strategy
- Identifying your main strategic objectives
- Integrating emails with other online and offline communication channels
- Developing lists for newsletters, press releases, special offers or alert messages
- Selling or renting lists and avoiding spam
- Knowing the main legal and ethical constraints
Conceive the Offer
- Identifying the basic rules to respect
- The various tools and conception methods
- Using promotional tricks and techniques to suggest answers
- Building mailing lists:
- developing lists for newsletters, press releases or special offers
- selling or renting lists
- dealing with removals
- avoiding spam
Manage Email Campaigns
- Tracking and manipulating the data
- Testing the data
- Coping with inbound emails
- Designing and writing copy for HTML and text format emails: best practice kit
- Avoiding common pitfalls
- Identifying the key criteria to measure the results
- Analysing risks and keys to success
- Monitoring the impacts and benefits of your strategy
Further courses to consider