Course code: SSP1 - call 0845 071 2801
Course duration: 1 day.
This action packed one-day workshop is based around individual sales presentations and focuses on preparation, practice and performance. With ever increasing competition, this course enables you to engage with your audience to support differentiating your company from your competitors and stimulate a more desired reaction from your audience.
During this workshop delegates will be given the opportunity to work on their own style into a presentation that will be structured around a sales process. Delegates will learn how to make memorable presentations but also how to control the sales process whether you are presenting face-to-face or via video conferencing. Each participant will be filmed and receive feedback from an experienced sales trainer professional. The workshop has limited numbers to ensure feedback and coaching is given to each individual.
Is it right for me?
This workshop is for delegates who can structure a sales presentation but need to develop a better delivery style in order to engage with the audience and add the WOW factor to their pitch.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Produce a template for a structured sales presentation.
- Plan and prepare to sell the presentation.
- Add the WOW factor to your presentation.
- Demonstrate how to engage your audience by clearly defining the benefits to listen.
- Develop a dynamic delivery style to excite your audience.
- Establish rapport with your audience.
- Understand how to differentiate your presentations with company USP.
- Understand when and how to use multimedia.
- Manage difficult audiences turning objections around.
- Team or individual - how to decide?
- Create a development plan for future presentations.
What will it cover?
First Impressions Count
- Establishing credibility and interest: whats in it for them approach
- Creating the right conditions; non-verbal and physical cues
- Defining and redefining the objective
- Create an introduction that motivates your audience to listen
- Good preparation: planning and structure
- Language: identifying words to engage audiences and individual style
- Present a clear and logical case for doing business
- Energy: how to channel nervous energy to positive ends
- Practising the performance in your mind
Dynamic Delivery Add the WOW factor
- Choosing the best available information
- Maintaining interest - keeping the audience 'hooked'
- Stimulating curiosity - the key to motivation
- Power and tone
- Using notes inconspicuously
- The dos and donts of PowerPoint presentations
- Presenting via video conferencing
- Presenting in a team
Establishing Rapport with the Customers
- Understanding your customers - what are they expecting?
- Creating introductions that 'hook'
- How to link your presentations to customers needs/issues
- Profiling your audience for levels of interest, ability and influence
- Explaining the boundaries and limitations of your presentation
- Problem buster tips and technique
- Turning objections into buying signals
- Formulating a personal action plan
- Rehearse presentations in a safe and supportive environment
There has been a gap in the market for this type of course for a long time. It assumes an understanding of the sales process and takes the theory and rapport building to the next level.
With the use of internet our buyers are becoming more knowledgeable and sophisticated with their approach to buying our sales people cant afford to be left behind. The course not only looks at how to raise the level of the presentation material but also the sales person presenting style. All the trainers have been in sales and focus on sales training.
Shona McFarlane is part of the dedicated faculty team who will deliver this course. The initials next to each date below indicate which trainer is scheduled to deliver which event.
View our trainers' profiles.
James Smith, Technical Designer
J and P Building Systems
A lot of valuable information was delivered. It helped me gain confidence, and gave me useful tips on how to ensure my target audience are kept entertained.