Course code: CSE-MOB - call 0845 071 2801
Course duration: 1 day.
Mobile marketing is currently the fastest growing platform for reaching your customers. As ownership of smart phones increases and consumers become more mobile savvy this will continue to show huge levels of growth.
Todays marketer should be including this platform in all marketing plans and there is a steep learning curve to climb. This course will provide some impressive statistics on the growth and usage of mobile platforms and help you to harness this dynamic medium in your plans.
Is it right for me?
If you are involved with developing, implementing or following up mobile marketing campaigns then this is for you. As mobile marketing continues to grow you need to understand its potential and how it fits in with your communication and sales strategy.
This course is designed to provide this invaluable help and enable you to develop your mobile marketing strategy.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Understand the fundamentals of mobile marketing
- Be up-to-date on the current growth and usage of mobile marketing
- See how the mobile platform fits in with your existing communication and sales channels
- Begin to develop your mobile marketing strategy
- See the opportunities for reaching new markets in new ways
- Plan your mobile marketing tactics
What will it cover?
Mobile Marketing Update
- Current usage statistics
- Current applications
- Future growth trends
Developing the Mobile Strategy
- How does it fit with existing platforms
- Setting mobile marketing objectives
- What is it capable of achieving?
Mobile Marketing and Communication
- Advertising on mobile platforms
- Social media usage
- CRM and mobile marketing
- Using the mobile platform to generate sales
- Payment on mobiles
- Developing multiple sales opportunities
Apps, SMS and GPS Opportunities
- Tracking customers and the opportunities it provides
- Apps or web engagement
- SMS and MMS
QR, Barcodes and Bluetooth
- Application of the smart reader
- Proximity marketing
- Scanning codes and the opportunities it provides
Legislation and Security
- Opt in legislation and database marketing
- Secure online mobile payments
Measuring the Outcomes
- Setting up the metrics
- The impact on profitability
Further courses to consider
Integrated Digital Marketing