Course duration: 2 days.
You can already put together your content and your visuals, and can deliver your presentation. Whats missing is making an impact with your messages while delivering a memorable event for any audience.
Working with your Hemsley Fraser coach you will explore in a small group how to craft and deliver more positive, creative and interesting presentations.
Individual feedback will be provided throughout this workshop along with a recording of your deliveries.
Is it right for me?
This hands-on workshop gives you the opportunity to work with an experienced Hemsley Fraser coach and presenter.
Individual and group feedback combined with some personal reflection will help you to stimulate more positive outcomes from your presentations.
If you wish to get more out of your presentations by improving your delivery skills join this workshop where your coach will show you the secrets of turning average presentations into outstanding and memorable events.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Profile your audience for levels of interest, ability and influence.
- Make your first impressions count.
- Hook then maintain audience interest. Use positive language adding variety of tone, humour and silence.
- Channel nervous energy to improve outcomes.
- Deal with difficult people, handle objections and think on your feet.
- Understand how visuals increase impact and enhance your style.
What will it cover?
- Good preparation - planning and structure
- Establishing credibility and interest
- Defining and redefining the objectives
- Panic-free presentations
- Vocal energy
- Keeping the audience hooked
- Motivate with curiosity
- Using notes inconspicuously
- Establish rapport
- Profiling your audience
- Presenting across cultures
- Difficult people and questions
- PowerPoint delivery tips
- Flipcharts, handouts and props
- The power of colour and pictures
- Matching the aid to suit the audience
- Formulating a personal action plan
Further courses to consider
Developing Your Personal Impact and Building Productive Relationships
Speaking in Public with Authority and Confidence
As someone who spends their professional life in front of groups. Im well aware of the need to be not simply an effective presenter but one who can genuinely engage and enthral an audience.
My personal fascination lies with those presenters that have that extra something, call it presence, charisma or magnetism, this is what I look to develop in those I work with.
Working with the Body, Breathing, Voice and Words, layer by layer we invite the presenter to unleash the full power of their being behind the message they are trying to convey.
Along with Malcolm Caudren, Matt Plant and Neal Cooper, Andy Kane is part of the dedicated faculty team who will deliver this course.
View our trainers' profiles.
Andrew Daines, Tourism Technology Development Manager
English Tourism Council
"The course was both well put together and professionally run, the trainer creating an environment where each delegate could develop their skills effectively".