Course code: VMM - call 0845 071 2801
Meetings are often seen as unproductive and not useful. Yet they are an essential part of our communication pathways. They are also an essential part of building a collaborative and creative culture
This workshop will cover the fundamentals of effective meetings and provide you with proven methods that create results in meetings. Looking at some core skills when planning, preparing and conducting meetings we can help you to stop wasting valuable time and hold meetings that matter to all.
Participants will examine the principles of effective meetings, the importance of Outcome Statements, keys to planning successful agendas and use tips to manage discussion. Whether or not you lead or participate in meetings, you will learn valuable tools to make meetings a success.
What will I learn?
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Use criteria to decide whether or not to meet.
- Develop a results focused meeting Outcome Statement.
- Plan an agenda for an effective meeting.
- Use positive meeting behaviours to keep the meeting on track.
- Use guidelines to determine the best approach to deal with difficult behaviour productively.
- Take action to make change initiative meetings more effective.
Wherever you are located, it's easy to join one of our short 60-90 minute online training sessions. Conducted by expert trainers using a best of breed on-line collaboration tool, this is a very convenient way of getting a short burst of training. These online espresso sessions are available as open instructor-led sessions, offered online via webinar-style technology.