Rethink the way in which you perceive your brand and its positioning through a structured approach. This course provides a structured approach to brand management and development, providing the building blocks to position your brand so that it endures within a given market. By implementing a customer-focused proposition and by engaging the people behind it, you’ll learn what a brand is, why it is important and the ways in which to create or reinforce your brand’s positioning.
If you are responsible for setting or managing your brand, this course is for you. It is also suitable for those who work in any aspect of marketing and/or are responsible for delivering communications projects.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn about brand and understand why it is important to commercial success.
- Apply the essential elements of a successful and enduring brand.
- Build a brand position that is appealing, feature specific and beneficial for users.
- Develop a brand proposition that incorporates value, tone and personality, as well as purpose and essence.
- Use brand and branding to drive change and empowerment within your organisation.
- Definitions and application
- Creating your own brand pyramid
- Brand personality
- Brand proposition
- Brand purpose
- Brand essence
- Project requirements
- Things to think about
- Measuring reach and understanding
- Setting goals for evaluation