This course is led in a safe, informal, supportive and interactive environment – giving individuals tools and models to help them gain confidence and increase their presence within both the workplace and in life.
Participants will be shown and be able to experiment with different tools and techniques that can easily be incorporated into their lives to gain the confidence they desire. They will learn about taking more chances and raising their own presence. Participants will work with the facilitator and each other, sharing experiences and learnings to enhance their knowledge and use of the tools.
At the end of the course you will create your own personal development plan, which will identify the key elements you want to change and the way you want to set about changing them.
Because this is a highly developmental and participative course a maximum number of eight participants will be granted.
This course is designed for anyone who is looking to recognise their strengths and bring them to life in both the workplace and personal life – growing both confidence and own presence.
Participants choose the degree and timeliness of development that suits them best.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn ten techniques to improve your confidence.
- Choose which techniques work best for you and include their practice into your daily life.
- Use the techniques in interactive exercises and discussions to see how they can benefit you most.
- Develop your own personal action plan so you can keep building your confidence after the course and take more actions for your development.
- Take a positive decision about how much you want to develop your confidence and how you want to do it.
Prior to the course you will have a 30-minute phone call with the facilitator so the specific areas of confidence that you want to develop can be discussed and then more specifically addressed for your development.
- Learning ten techniques for improving your confidence
- Understanding that confidence is about personal choice – and you control that
- Knowing what your blockers are that stand in the way of your being confident
- Why your confidence levels have some good days and some bad days
- Understanding why sometimes you choose to lack confidence
- What to do when you feel you are lacking confidence
- How to stand up for yourself and your beliefs
- How to fake confidence even when you don’t feel it
- How you can continue to develop your own levels of confidence through your personal action plan
- Understanding that everyone lacks confidence from time to time
- Supporting confidence through body language, tone, words and appearance