This 90-minute virtual session will provide you with a comprehensive overview to coaching; defining what it means to be a coach and exploring the mindset, skillset and toolset required. You will learn how to apply the GROW model to a coaching session, and will practice some powerful questions to support individual development and help people to reach their full potential.
This short session is suitable for anyone who leads, manages or supervises others and is responsible for their personal and professional development in the workplace.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Explain what coaching is and the ‘recipe’ for effective coaching
- Describe the benefits of coaching in contrast to other development approaches
- Establish when coaching is the most appropriate method of development
- Develop awareness of personal strengths and opportunities to develop your coaching skills
- Describe how to use the GROW model to conduct a coaching session