Would you like to achieve the most productive relationships with your colleagues or clients?
This course has been put together using established psychometric theories to help you understand different personality types and find ways to connect effectively. You will discover tools which allow you to decode the sometimes confusing messages of others. Through reflective techniques, you will gain a better insight into their idioms.
No matter what department you are in, if you are working with a person, or people, who seem to be wired differently to yourself, this course is designed to help you. It is about reaching a better understanding of how others are thinking, communicating and behaving.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify your own psychological blueprint.
- Understand how your strengths and weaknesses fit within it.
- Assess the relevant traits of those around you.
- Build rapport with colleagues and clients of all levels.
- Communicate with increased confidence.
- Get your point across and get listened to.
- Define your key traits and preferences
- Map the correlation between personality style and behaviour
- Identify your own strengths and start to map your development areas
Dispel Self-Limiting Myths
- Understand how you are coming across
- Explore what you had perceived as weaknesses and understand how to overcome them
- Give yourself a new lease of confidence and self-understanding
Assessing the Psychological Footprint of Others
- Translate behaviour into reason
- Assess preferable mediums of communication and negotiation
- Be more understanding of the needs of others
- Work more effectively with people
- Prepare a personal action plan to support your return to the workplace
- These skills will be useful and interesting both inside and outside of work