Organisations can create on-line communities in social media through LinkedIn, Facebook or other channels. Customers, staff, members, partners, marketing or support communities can also be developed on websites, using forum or community platforms.
Regardless of your platform, this course is ideal for people wishing to develop or improve the critical processes to manage and sustain any on-line community. We’ll take you through practical exercises to help you align your communities to your business objectives. We cover community planning and management essentials, including moderation and issues management. We will also look at techniques for improving community health and engagement.
Small business owners, marketing managers, marketing directors, marketing executives, communications or PR professionals, e-commerce managers, e-commerce executives, Social media managers, digital executives, content marketers, media Planners, community managers, search managers, CRM managers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply a thorough thinking and planning process to your on-line community planning or management.
- Develop achievable on-line community goals and objectives.
- Measure the success of your community.
- Understand the risks of on-line communities and ensure you have effective strategies to manage your community.
- Understand the sources of conflict in communities and how to moderate and manage issues, ideas and techniques for on-line community engagement.
- Developing an online community from scratch or improving your current online community
- Community management and moderation
- Techniques for improving community engagement
- Handling difficult situations, issues and conflict in communities
- Success metrics for your community