Increased expectations of customers (ie. for speed, quality, cost control and delivery) means they are quick to complain when their expectations are not met. You will leave the course with a personal action plan identifying the key changes to make, and skills to practice, to ensure you stay calm at all times regardless of the pressure of the situation.
This course helps you examine the root of customer complaints including what words and actions are required to satisfy expectations, retain their custom for the future and secure testimonials like, “You’ll never believe what they did to put it right!” You will take away a process mapping template to use with your teams to improve your customer service process.
This course is suitable for anyone that engages with external customers and is responsible for handling customer complaints.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse your customer service process and improve its value to your customer.
- Use a variety of techniques to develop a customer-focused culture.
- Understand and change your thinking and behaviour when handling difficult situations and people.
- Establish rapport with angry and abusive customers, and resolve their complaint.
- Understand how to say ‘no’ but still retain your customers’ custom.
- Increase the credibility of how you communicate with your customers.
- Personal impact on customers
- Why customers complain
- Managing angry and abusive customers
- Having a clear customer service process
- Building customer relationships that lead to loyalty
- Personal application plan