This practical virtual programme focuses on maximising the potential of key accounts. You will learn how to identify and prioritise accounts to help reach the longer-term objectives of the business. The programme covers the core skills required to maximise and maintain your key accounts, including multiple relationship management, and information to be captured to create effective account plans.
This virtual programme has been designed for new and existing Key Account Managers that manage multiple accounts who have had little or no formal training.
It is not suitable for Key Account Managers who deal with one large strategic account - we recommend an in-depth tailored programme delivered in-house.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Establish criteria for clients to gain key account status
- Identify which clients require more attention and time for a greater return
- Create a decision-maker contact strategy
- Use an analysis tool to review the client’s business and marketplace
- Review different decision-making units and their buying motivations
- Review four different communication preferences and how to align selling style to clients buying style
- Explore critical information to effective key account business plans
- Identify and understand the criteria for key accounts, relative to your organisation
- Review different ways to virtually connect with the clients and move business forward
- Manage your business relationships to increase your business
- Manage yourself and your time more effectively
- Revisit the business-critical communication skills necessary for Key Account Management
- Understand how behaviours affect both you and your clients
- Be aware of your motivational drivers and behavioural techniques so that you create powerful perceptions
- Build a personal action plan of things you will do differently