This 90-minute virtual session explores what confidence looks and sounds like with the emphasis on developing positive linguistic habits and investigates strategies for repairing damaged processes or client relationships.
The session concludes with learning how to deliver effective feedback and exploring your drivers to stay motivated in order to boost your confidence.
This session if for anyone who wants to build confidence when dealing with clients and/or stakeholders.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Get confident and make it stick
- Develop strategies for countering poor linguistic habits
- Identify what represents confident behaviour
- Learn how to deliver effective feedback, and exploring motivational factors
- Understand the causes of blockers in customer touch points