As social media becomes a more important part of the marketing strategy we all need to understand how to master the new technology for the good of our companies and brands.
This short introductory session offers you the chance to get hands-on and explore the many possibilities of Facebook.
Anyone who is engaged with or responsible for the company’s social media strategy or desire to get started with using this exciting new media discipline. The programme is also suitable for those keen to discover what their company should be attempting in this new media discipline.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Know and understand the range of opportunities Facebook offers.
- Select the most appropriate application for your requirements.
- Develop a Facebook strategy for your brand.
- Integrate Facebook into your communication strategy.
The workshop runs from 1.30pm - 5.30pm.
- Principles of social media
- Current practice of Facebook
- Rules and guidelines of best social media practice
- Developing a Facebook strategy
- Selecting the most appropriate social media strategies
- How to develop an integrated Facebook strategy