As social media becomes a more important part of the marketing strategy we all need to understand how to master the new technology for the good of our companies and brands.
This short introductory session offers you the chance to get hands-on and explore the many possibilities of LinkedIn.
Anyone who is engaged with or responsible for the company’s social media strategy or desire to get started with using this exciting new media discipline. The programme is also suitable for those keen to discover what their company should be attempting in this new media discipline.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the use and application of LinkedIn.
- Select the most appropriate social media application for your requirements.
- Develop a social media strategy incorporating LinkedIn for your brand.
- Integrate LinkedIn into your communication strategy.
The workshop runs from 1.30pm - 5.30pm.
- Principles of LinkedIn
- Current best practice of LinkedIn
- Developing an integrated social media strategy
- Selecting the most appropriate LinkedIn strategy