Reports indicate that video accounts for 50% of searches and time spent online. Maximise the use of video in your marketing campaigns with this must-attend one-day course. This course provides a systematic overview of why video is so important, how to get started, and the best video marketing techniques and software. It also allows delegates the time to script, produce and edit short videos, which will be distributed online.
If you are responsible for marketing or PR in your business, video marketing is a must. Whether you are an experienced or newly qualified marketer, this course will provide the inspiration to introduce video marketing into your mix.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Evaluate different types of video communication.
- Apply the right types of video to achieve the right commercial objectives.
- Quickly script videos.
- Set up the evaluating equipment.
- Produce video on your phone.
- Use live video platforms.
- Create animated video.
- Edit video on your phone.
- Distribute your video to maximise reach.
Note: Delegates on this course will require an Android or iOs compatible smartphone, with iMovie or the equivalent loaded as a video-editing application.
Why is video marketing so important?
The different types of video
- Corporate video
- Explainer video
- Q&A / Match of the Day style
- Promotional pieces
- Teasers / video adverts
- Case studies / testimonials
- White board sessions
- Panels / multiple contributors
- At an event (live or recorded)
- Live video
- Tips on content
Creating video on the go
- Setting up for recording
- Creating video
Editing video on the go
- Editing on your phone
- What to do with your video once created
- Where to post
- How to use video for commercial return