Speakers: Rosalind Adler and Lea Sellers
The business case for developing all talent is irrefutable. So it’s vital that, as corporate cultures change, individuals are valued for who they are. Part of our women in leadership series, this one-day programme seeks to help people move to the next level of seniority in their organisation by becoming more confident communicators.
- Our aim is to encourage people to ‘bring themselves to work’
- Help increase your confidence when speaking in public, at meetings or facing the media.
We encourage you to find your own voice and style, resisting gender stereotypes. The focus is on honest, dynamic and productive communication.
This programme is designed to help people that want to move to the next level of seniority in their organisation by becoming more confident communicators.
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Be a compelling communicator.
- Find your own voice and style.
- Feel confident when facing a room full of people.
- Develop personal impact.
- Hold your own at meetings.
- Be in control of the effect you’re having.
- Develop the voice of authority.
- Be more self-aware (personal branding).
- Deal inventively with difficult questions and people.
- Re-evaluate what you bring to work.
Feedback, Analysis and Communication Exercises
- Be aware of how you come across
- Gain control of the effect you’re having
- Hold the floor
- Controlling nerves
- Projection - your focus is on your listeners
- Listening exercise – are you really here?
- Picking up audience signals
- Being ready for Q & A sessions
Getting Your Message Across
- What is your message?
- Editing – get your message razor sharp
- Are you communicating inventively and from the heart?
- Do you come across as you intend? (personal branding)
- Have you achieved your objective?
Feedback and Analysis