This course covers reactions and resistance to change, taking account of the personal and organisational perspective. You will explore the stages associated with change and what actions you can take to avoid the potential pitfalls at each stage of the process.
You will then have the opportunity to use a range of scenarios – including your own – to help you to understand how to manage common reactions to change and overcome resistance as people move through the change curve.
This course is suitable for managers who have some experience of change, even if they have not managed it before.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Articulate the manager’s role in managing change
- Define what people need as they experience organisational change
- Explain the factors that make change succeed or fail
- Recognise and overcome resistance to change
- Identify and analyse key stakeholders to a required change
- Plan and deliver effective communications regarding a change initiative