Improve your team’s morale and performance with effective motivational tools.
You will learn compelling communication techniques to boost your team’s eagerness to work and successfully achieve objectives.
Suitable for managers, supervisors and team leaders who wish to manage their team's motivation to ensure high morale and high quality performance.
By the end of this practical course, you will be able to:
- Define motivation
- Identify common motivators and demotivators in the workplace
- Apply motivation theories to common workplace scenarios
- Develop motivational leadership skills
- Identify indicators of employee motivation
- Understanding motivators and common demotivators
- Recognising motivators in the workplace
The Theories of Motivation
- The common theories of motivation
- Applying the theories to workplace scenarios
- Understanding the theories and how they can help you every day
Personal and Employee Motivation
- Managing staff's expectations
- Building motivation through staff involvement
- Developing motivational staff surveys
- Maintaining personal motivation to lead a team
- Motivational techniques for the leader
- It's not just about the ‘carrot’ or the ‘stick’
- Motivating the individuals in your team