This one-day practical presentation workshop will give you the opportunity to thoroughly practise and perfect your presentation skills. The emphasis is very much on practising with a real life presentation, gaining invaluable coaching and feedback from an expert and your peers. A recording of your practice sessions will also be provided.
The Presentation Clinic will enable you to confidently deliver exceptional presentations in the future. Please bring along a presentation with you to practise with.
For those who have experience in delivering presentations and are looking for further feedback on how they can refine their presentation skills.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create a compelling structure.
- Put your message across clearly using multimedia tools.
- Make your presentation memorable and create impact.
- Project confidence and authority using your voice and body language.
- Deal with the audience and handle challenging situations.
You will be required to bring along one of your own presentations. It could be a presentation that you have delivered and would like to improve or one that you need to deliver in the near future. This will be used as raw material for you to work on.
Two practice sessions with personalised feedback and input on further tools and techniques to refine your skills.