This highly practical and participative programme enables delegates to use the language of the board to sell broader solutions to a higher level of buyer, enabling sales people to raise the profile of their company, sell strategic solutions and establish the financial benefits of their solution with the client.
Suitable for all levels of sales executive with opportunities to sell solutions at board level, requiring a thorough understanding of the financial benefits of their offering, as opposed to more traditional selling of features and benefits to the procurement team.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Communicate the benefits your product or solution can bring to managing the clients’ working capital cycle.
- Evaluate your solution financially and sell the financial returns to the board.
- Help your procurement customer to justify his proposals to his senior managers.
- Feel confident when communicating the return on investment of your solution.
- Confidently answer client questions about the financial aspects of your deal.
Understanding Working Capital
- How your negotiation affects your company’s working capital
- How your solution can help your customer manage their working capital
Selling to the Board
- Review a sales case study
- Using financial evaluation tools to justify a return on purchasing your solution
- Presenting the financial benefits to the board
- Valuing “softer” qualitative benefits