This course covers the essentials behind developing creative and successful social media advertising campaigns. We'll explore best-practice campaigns and tools and techniques for writing copy, developing imagery and video, creating a bidding strategy, and aligning paid, owned and earned social media activity.
We'll explain and introduce advertising planning and management techniques on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn as well as emerging platforms with advertising opportunities. This course takes you through practical exercises designed to help you go on develop your own social media paid strategy.
Small business owners, Marketing Managers, Marketing Directors, Marketing Executives, Communications or PR professionals, E-commerce Managers, E-commerce executives, Social Media Managers, Digital Executives, Content Marketers, Media Planners, Search Managers, CRM Managers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply a thorough thinking and planning process to your social media advertising.
- Budget and bid effectively.
- Prioritise target audiences and advertising objectives.
- Evaluate appropriate advertising platforms and ad formats for your campaigns.
- Measure and evaluate the success of your campaigns.
- Develop creative ideas and techniques for social advertising.
- Major social media platform advertising offerings explained: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook Instagram
- One size doesn't fit all - getting your advertising creatives right for different audiences and different social media platforms
- Budgets, bidding and targeting strategies
- Analysing and understanding your social advertising data
- Optimising your social advertising campaigns