This one-day immersion into social media is ideal for those who need to develop a social media strategy from scratch or improve their social media activity to create business impact. This course will explore the ways to use different social channels to attract, engage, convert and retain your audiences. We'll introduce and explain the most popular channels, Twitter, Facebook Instagram and LinkedIn, as well as emerging platforms. This course takes you through practical exercises designed to help you go on and create, analyse and develop your own social media strategy.
Small business owners, marketing managers, marketing directors, marketing executives, communications or PR professionals, e-commerce managers, e-commerce executives, social media managers, digital executives, content marketers, media planners, search managers, CRM managers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply a thorough thinking and planning process to your social media activity.
- Evaluate appropriate social media platforms for your business objectives.
- Measure the success of your social media activity.
- Understand the risks of social media and ensure you have effective reputation management strategies in place.
- Understand the basics of the core social media platforms and have enough knowledge to evaluate emerging or future social media platforms.
- The ground rules of social - case studies of best and bad practice in social media
- Developing a strategy from scratch or improving your current social media activity
- Measuring your social media activity
- Social media, User Generated Content and the law
- The core social media channels and their related tools/technologies
- Finding influencers, audiences and monitoring in social media
- Techniques for engaging with audiences through social media