In this programme you’ll learn how to deliver a message in public or to groups. It could range from a presentation to leading a team meeting, to speaking at an end of year award ceremony.
This short course will focus on the preparation and structure you need to give an effective presentation and project a professional image. There will also be advice on how to boost your personal confidence.
Anyone who needs to improve their public speaking skills and confidence. This course is particularly suited to managers who need to deliver a presentation, speak publicly, at a meeting or just to a small group, this programme is designed to give you time with an expert to help ensure your success.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Prepare a successful presentation.
- Structure a presentation.
- Facilitate a session with impact.
- Confidently deliver a message to a team.
- Deliver your point in a meeting.
Planning and Preparation
- Identifying the purpose of your presentation
- Building your presentation for your audience
- Preparing the venue for delivery
Structuring Your Presentation
- A simple structure for success
- Engaging your audience with stories and questions
- Visual aids to support your message
- Simple tips to boost your confidence
- Managing the audience and their questions
- Using words, tone and body language to support your delivery