This two-day interactive workshop focuses on a dynamic sales process that will assist you to develop a more structured sales approach and enable you to quickly develop the skills and techniques that can enhance your sales performance.
The workshop will include proactive group work and real life scenarios which will be enhanced through detailed feedback from your facilitator and peers to enable you to feel more confident in your ability to meet market challenges. At the end of the workshop you will be able to take away a set of questioning techniques.
Suitable for those with a basic understanding of sales or who are looking to refresh and extend their current sales approach. This course will bring each delegate's sales skills up-to-date.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Develop questioning models that engage customers to buy by choice.
- Adapt your sales style to match the customers buying style.
- Understand the buying process.
- Guide the customer through the conversation to identify key needs.
- Make effective cold calls that produce appointments.
- Develop appropriate tactics to match the type of sale.
- Practise and review your sales techniques.
- Gain and retain the customer's attention.
- Increase the customer’s perceived value of your product or service.
- Keep a healthy mindset in a tough market.
- Produce your own personal development plan.
During the course there will be a number of opportunities to practise the new techniques you have learnt. In order to make this practice more relevant, it would be helpful if you could bring with you any appropriate (and portable) sales tools that you use when meeting with customers – i.e. brochures, sales presenters, laptop presentations, samples.
Preparing for Sales Success
- Positive thinking - planning to succeed
- Knowing your product/services - preparing to meet all objectives
Managing the Sales Process - Successfully Meeting the Client's Needs
- Understanding why customers buy - needs and added value, not wants and features
- Opening the sales interview - and building rapport
- First impressions - why should they buy from you?
- Gaining and retaining the full attention of the customer
- Probing and identifying real needs
- Matching customer needs and wants to products and services available
- Recognising buyer signals
Techniques for Professional Selling
- Building the relationship with your client
- Offer analysis - putting together the different elements of the offer for maximum benefit
- Understanding the sales process
- Reading and using non-verbal communications effectively
- Decision making and the key influencers
- Practical exercise using PhoneCoach simulation system
Successfully Closing the Sale
- Recognising and seizing opportunities
- Adapting your sales style to the needs of the customer
- Anticipating objections
- Getting to the real reason for objections - and overcoming them
- Handling objections using APAC
- Creating a long-term relationship - establishing customer service
- Preparing a personal action plan