Companies and teams are made up of complex, intelligent, emotional people.
When we spend too long in the dry, practical, “bullet point’ world, we become weary, lose touch with the true meaning of our vision and change becomes something to avoid or resist. Systems coaching will provide a safe environment to achieve remarkable results.
The aim of this experience is to get people to talk about hidden agendas, insecurities, resistance to change etc… in a safe and comfortable environment.
This workshop is suitable for groups of up to 12 people per coach. (multiple coaches are available)
Systems coaching is a bespoke service that helps your team tackle the issues it needs to. Consequently, the time taken is dependent on your needs. After a “systems entry” session, to establish needs, you will receive a proposal for discussion. We typically will work with your team in full day sessions, with a gap of 3-4 weeks between each session.
Please note: A typical intervention could take five to seven sessions, however, given the bespoke nature of the programme, the duration of the programme will be tailored to your team.
Are you struggling with:
- Team members pulling in different directions?
- Teams that have got a “bit stuck” and unable to get past issues or unhelpful patterns of behaviour?
- Change nausea?
- Silo working?
- Two or more people with very different working styles struggling to collaborate?
- Vision/mission/values/behaviours documents feeling a bit 'flat'?
- People avoiding difficult conversations
This course will allow you to:
- Help with change (very different from traditional change management) generic and behaviour / competencies specific to make sure things actually change in line with values
- Develop new strategy: connecting what is the purpose of organisation and get people passionate about it
- Get in touch with what really drives your team
Together with your coach you will:
- Recognise the creativity and intelligence of your networks.
- Reveal all the voices (even the unpopular ones) and understand that all voices are expressing what the team needs to move forward.
- Help people get back in touch with the original essence of what we are as a company or team; what we stand for; what makes us, us.
- Help the team voice their dreams for a better future.
- Overcome the nagging doubts
- Dream up what is possible and then (and only then) move back to solid ground to put the ideas into tangible actions.