This inspirational one-day workshop is packed full of fresh concepts and strategies to maximise your sales success when selling over the telephone. The course covers advanced telephone sales skills that will help you to attract new business and open new doors.
The main focus of the day is opening new doors and adopting an approach that differentiates you from your competitors. This approach will help you to secure fresh business and increase your customer base.
This workshop is very interactive, upbeat and more importantly practical, allowing theory and ideas to transfer into your place of work. Learning objectives are achieved through self-assessment, action planning, coaching, reflection, discussion and practice. Every skill and concept explored will be brought to life so you can clearly see how you will apply your learning to your sales role.
Telesales representatives who sell to new and existing customers, and sales people who make appointments by telephone. First level sales skills are assumed and will not be covered in great detail on this course.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Develop tips on how to overcome challenging gate keepers.
- Introductions that motivate the customer to listen.
- Recognise how to make a positive connection with every customer every time.
- Pull the client into a conversation.
- Guiding the customer to realise their purchase/service needs.
- Understanding the customer's drivers.
- How to turn objections into buying signals.
- Making your product/service stand out from competitors.
- Work with a sales process that focuses on motivating the customer to buy from you by choice.
- Knowing when to close and gain the commitment.
- Identify clearly areas for your future development.
Powerful communication – Motivating the client to hear you out
- High level questioning skills
- Advanced and creative listening skills that get real answers; identifying the need
- Presenting a win/win solution
- Influencing skills
- Managing our mindset: the self-fulfilling prophecy
- Language and voice skills to build rapport
Building the Relationship - Getting it Right Every Time
- Understanding and respecting the customer’s emotional needs
- Understand the customers' business
- Managing challenging customer behaviour
The Sales Process - Accelerating the Buying Process
- The sales process meets the buying process
- The powerful call opening
- Structure and positioning
- Identify needs and opportunities
- Objection handling
- Importance of summarising
- When and how to close
Staying ahead of competition
- Why should the customer buy from you?
- What do your competitors offer?
- How to create benefit statements that create desire to buy
- Create a toolkit of techniques
- Establish areas of the process for development
- Create an action plan for back to work