This interactive workshop provides practical life-skills and tools to manage emotions, increasing pressures, reduce stress, adapt in the face of change and uncertainty and build personal and professional resilience. The tools of resilient thinking will help you perform at your best in challenging and pressurised environments.
Teams and individuals working under pressure; people who want to succeed in demanding environments and identify opportunities within challenges.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Increased resilience to stress - a key feature of a healthy and productive workplace.
- The skills flexibility, problem solving and confidence in the face of challenges and demands.
- Tools of resilient thinking empower you recognize you have choices in the way you respond to situations.
Over the course of this session you will:
- Understand what resilience is and how it can be used to optimise performance
- Learn how our thoughts have a powerful impact on our behaviour, performance and wellbeing.
- Identify thoughts which sabotage you and thoughts that help you succeed – your ‘Stress Critters’
- Develop greater choice and flexibility in the way you respond in pressurised situations.
- Practice keeping cool under pressure - learn skills to help you stay rational, realistic and in perspective.
- Learn practical skills from our SWAT Team - equip yourself to thrive and perform effectively in challenging and demanding environments.