Sometimes change just happens! How will you respond to it?
This one-day course introduces best practices for managers to enable change. You will learn how to let go of previous agendas in order to address new challenges and how to implement change in your organisation.
Suitable for managers and senior managers who have the responsibility for implementing change and wish to learn how to do so in the best way possible.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the need for change in organisations.
- Identify the main components that are involved in planning change.
- Understand the main responsibilities when leading staff through periods of change.
- Recognise the main barriers to change and establish how change can impact on managers and staff.
- Create strategies for overcoming resistance to change.
- Use a series of tools and techniques to analyse, introduce and monitor change.
The Need for Change
- Humans and change
- Strategic drift
- Organisational metaphors
- Putting change into context
Your Experience of Change
- The cultural web
- Understanding the issue
- Implementing change
- Levers for managing change
- Your role in change
The Change Context
- The nature of change
- The levels of change
- Active and passive resistance
- The change curve
- Organisational culture
- Overcoming individual barriers to change
- Change tactics
- Communications plan
- Developing your skills and competences in change management.