This 90-minute virtual session is for anyone who feels their wellbeing or work-life balance needs more attention. It focuses on what makes up our wellbeing and how to boost each element. It will
give you practical tools and exercises to leave you feeling more centred and effective.
During the session, you will look at some practical tools and tips to understand what effects your wellbeing and what you can do to influence it for the better.
Suitable for anyone that would like to improve their wellbeing at work.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- See what stops us from achieving our wellbeing goals – and what we can do about it.
- Understand what makes up our wellbeing.
- Take action to boost wellbeing at work.
- Develop techniques to manage emotions, relationships and mindsets.
Areas of Wellbeing
- Five areas
- Physical wellbeing
- Emotional wellbeing
- Your values at work
- Personal development
- Work and the impact on wellbeing
- The ‘If, then...’ technique
- Self-talk – being kinder to ourselves
- Building relationships
- Building links between your values and work
- What can you do?