If you invest time in your wellbeing, you will be more productive and engaged at work and more committed and loyal to your employer. This course will help you to improve your wellbeing at work and enhance your work-life balance.
Being unhappy and feeling under pressure makes us unproductive and is detrimental to our wellbeing. During this course, you will explore the factors that affect wellbeing and discuss ways to improve and rebalance your work-life experience so that you become more productive and happy, both at work and at home.
This course is suitable for any individuals who want to improve their wellbeing at work and enhance their work-life balance.
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Understand what constitutes wellbeing and work-life balance
- Assess your current levels of wellbeing
- Identify how the ‘five ways to wellbeing’ can help you increase your mental wellbeing
- Use tips and proven techniques to help you manage your physical wellbeing
- Recognise how your perception and beliefs shape your current experience of wellbeing
- Regain control and influence to become ‘stress hardy’ rather than stressed out
- Create an action plan to identify how you can enhance your wellbeing and work-life balance
There will some pre course activities for you to complete that will enable you to get the most from the workshop.
What is Wellbeing and What Does Work-Life Balance Really Mean?
- Exploring the definitions and the reality of both of these terms
- Identifying the causes of stress
Your ‘Personal Wellbeing Assessment’
- Understanding the factors involved in wellbeing
- Use the wellbeing assessment tool used by psychologists and scientists to understand your own level of wellbeing
Five Ways to Mental Wellbeing
- Utilising evidence-based steps we can all take to improve and maintain our mental wellbeing
Physical Health is the Foundation to Wellbeing
- Identifying steps you can take to increase your physical health.
- Exploring nutrition, hydration, movement and rest
Enhancing Work-Life Balance
- Shifting your perceptions to be able to regain your influence and therefore prioritise workload
- Identify how you can make a positive difference by changing your negative scripts and beliefs to become ‘stress hardy’
- Create a personalised positive action plan